2/5/14

30 Day Drawing Challenge (AGAIN!)

So I've been pretty busy recently with teaching and decided that I need to spend some more time drawing. Working on bigger projects is ok, but I miss sitting down with my sketchbook as much as I did during the summer. With that attitude in mind, a fellow art teacher and I have begun a 30-Day Drawing Challenge! (Well this is the second challenge for me) I will be creating a sketch/drawing every day and doing my best to post them up each day. I apologize in advance for the scan quality, I'm going to do these quickly. So below you will find my drawing for Day One!

"Draw instructions for a simple task"

 (It's a lot harder than it looks for some people...)

Also for those of you interested in work from my previous 30-Day Drawing Challenge you can check out the links below: