9/17/12

30-Day Drawing Challenge! Group Four


Group number four! I had a lot of fun going back to prismacolor markers for the Jedi drawing, but I was saddened to find out I had quite a few drying out... which is unfortunate when they cost like $4 a marker.  The battlesuit is my favorite drawing of this bunch, I'm really liking using a colored paper with marker/ink and whiteout/white paint pen.  It's bringing me back to me drawing classes where we used colored paper with black charcoal and chalk/white conti. Well, that's all for now, see you soon!        


 16. Influential person as a Jedi Master

 (Socrates! Though it sort of just looks like Obi-Wan...)

  17. A battlesuit designed for a mundane task

 (Spreading "Iz Not Butter")

 18. Zodiac sign as a warrior or wizard

 (Warhammer-Beastman inspired ARIES ram warrior)

 19. A pirate

 (Come on! Come on! Let's go space truckin'!)

20. An elderly person doing Kung-Fu

(The retirement home was never the same)

No comments:

Post a Comment