8/29/12

30-Day Drawing Challenge! Group One

Hey everybody! Guess who got their computer back?! (For those of you unaware, my laptop was having some issues but it's all fixed now) So during the past week I've had to take an impromptu break on the Genesis Coupe project, so I decided to start a 30-Day Drawing Challenge.  I remember having stumbled across a few of these some time ago and created my own hybrid list for 30 days of drawing awesomeness by using some of what I felt were the best ideas from several lists gathered on the internet (along with a few tweaks of my own of course). So, rather than make 30 annoyingly short posts, I've decided to break them up into 6 slightly longer annoying posts! Hurray! Below is the first set:


 1. A self-portrait

 (What an attractive young man)

  2. A monster

 (It's what's on the inside that counts)

 3. An inanimate object coming to life


 (What a HORRIFYING moment to come to life)

 4. A president as a ninja


 (President Taft as a NINJA-Turtle)

5. A favorite word

(How I imagine it looks when someone says this word)

1 comment: