9/3/12

30-Day Drawing Challenge! Group Two

Ok so here we go, group number two.  Admittedly some of these get a little more time than the others, depends on the kind of day I'm having and how much work I have to do.  Also, the 5-minute "blind" Batman drawing is my favorite of the bunch - I should try doing more drawings with my eyes closed.



 6. Closed-eyes drawing of Batman

 (BATMAN!)

  7. A real or fake dinosaur

 (All I could think of was "Reptar on Ice")

 8. Something changing/evolving/transforming/morphing

 (Seriously...who would have thought that Magikarp could evolve into something so cool?!)

 9. A favorite food as a "Gift from the Gods"

 (Well I decided to go with Mario's favorite food at his time of need)

10. A super-hero with a "useless" superpower

(With the ability to shrink the size of his legs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment