9/28/12

30-Day Drawing Challenge! Group Six - DONE!


DONE! DONE! DONE! Last group! Well, it's been quite an interesting past 30 days, some days were definitely more fun than others, and some days I just had more time to work on it - but I loved the experience and learned a lot.  I think I started developing a really fun drawing style that I plan on working with in the future. My favorite out of this group was day 27 - mostly because I'm in it.

26. A Comic


(Slenderman!)

27. Last request if the world was ending

 (So if the world was ending - I'd just try to go to another world)

28. A MEME fight

 (It's going to be a quick fight)

29. A greeting card drawn with non-dominant hand

 (Brings me back to the days of poor motor skills...)

30. A banner celebrating being DONE!

(DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE)

No comments:

Post a Comment