9/21/12

30-Day Drawing Challenge! Group Five

Group number five! Ok so I've really gotten hooked on the whole colored paper with pen/ink and whiteout. I decided that doing a book cover to a book I've never read would be more interesting than redesigning one where I already know everything about it. Also, have you taken a re-read of Jack and Giant Beanstalk recently? In the version where the giant didn't kill his father and terrorize the village - it's just a story of a kid who is invading this man's home, stealing from him, and eventually killing him, ie: Jack's the bad guy! Anyways, points to anyone who knows who Lord Jabu Jabu is without googling it.

21. A Monument coming to life and wreaking havoc


(LIBERTY SMASH!)

22. Redesign a book cover

 (*I've never read it - but it's how I imagine they look the whole time)

23. A freaking baby


 (A freaking baby freaking out)

24. A fairy tale


 (Fi-Fie-Fo-Fum)

25. A doodle

(My doodle ended up looking like Lord Jabu Jabu)

No comments:

Post a Comment