8/23/11

Well he IS quite a character

(Ink and Marker)

I feel this one is going to need some explanation.  The guy in the above picture is my good friend and fellow artist, Trevor Schulz.  Trevor put together a little group for some of us recent graduates so we could keep up on work, give critique, and support each other. In addition, we would create little "assignments" to keep us in an illustration mind-set. (Plus it's fun).  I had suggested as our next assignment we would draw a favorite character. Well, it wasn't long before someone suggested that Trevor would make an excellent "favorite character" drawing. Sarah did her drawing, then Jack, and of course I had to set my original idea aside and follow suit. Here's the links to some more drawings of Trevor:

Sarah's Drawing - sarahlouiselovesart.blogspot.com

Jack's Drawing - thejackboyd.blogspot.com

Jacob's Drawing - jacobandersonart.blogspot.com

You can find the ever-loveable Trevor's facebook page HERE

1 comment: