8/3/11

He might blow you away

(Ink and Watercolor)

Well got a new Megaman themed sketch today. Someone on my facebook page asked me if I had done any pics of Airman, and well... I hadn't, so of course, I had to. I haven't really played around with watercolor too recently so I decided to break them out for this piece. If anyone has any more ideas or something they would like to see me draw leave me a post on my facebook page and I'll see what I can do!

To leave a post on my facebook page, click HERE, "Like" my page, and drop me a line. I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. How come you never draw girl cartoons?

    I like this, especially the splatter of course. I just wish I knew who all of these characters are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably because I didn't watch girl cartoons growing up haha. This one was suggested to me by a friend on my Facebook page - so I decided to sketch it out. (He's a bad-guy from one of the original Megaman games.)

    If it's any consolation have a couple female portraits/sketches that I'm going to post soon!

    ReplyDelete