8/27/11

Brought to you by the letter "G"


(Ink and Marker)


Well I've started work into a new sketchbook, and I'm hittin' the ground running so to speak. I'm already starting to fill it up with a bunch of new sketches and weird drawings. The above picture is one of those odd drawings, that frankly, I don't know if I could just come up with off the top of my head without the process that goes into creating it. I like to do a lot of random drawings in my sketchbook that have no basis in anything other than just making it for fun. For these drawings, I typically start off with non-photo blue pencil and start sketching some random lines, OR begin with something like a letter of the alphabet (Like the letter "G" for example as seen in the above sketch). From there I ink it in and adjust the drawing as it starts to form, and finally color it in with my Prismacolor markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment