5/10/11

Hit Girl Sketch

(Digital Media)

As promised, here is the Hit Girl sketch. I kept this one quick, somewhere around 45-60 minutes I think. I had some fun doing a different approach on each of the characters, so as you can see this sketch focuses much more on line than color. You can see the original image I used for reference HERE. For this sketch I quickly drew the outline in blue (because I'm used to the blue-pencil sketching in traditional media), followed by a more refined sketch in black. From there I lowered the opacity of the layers and drew in the final black line work you see in the final image. After that I quickly added color (nothing fancy here - I was trying to keep it loose and quick). Take a look at the previous posts to see some of the other Kick-Ass characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment