4/3/11

BFA 2011


(Digital Work over Photo)
(Photo of Bansky work; logo design by UCONN BFA 2011 Design Team)

Hey all! I should be getting my shipment of "Favorite" tomorrow, I'll post an update when I get them and let you know how they look (besides awesome - obviously.) Upcoming is the 2011 Bachelor of Fine Arts Exhibit. This show is the culmination of years of college work by seniors from the Fine Arts program (including myself), and showcases some of the best work we've ever done. There's going to be work from roughly 60 artists, music, food, and a ton of people. The opening is Friday, April 15, at: Art Space Gallery, 480 Main Street - Willimantic, CT. The reception will be from 6-8pm and features food from Hard Rock Cafe and other local vendors as well as a live DJ from WHUS. Come and join us, it's gonna be a blast! If you can't make the opening - the show will run from April 15th to May 4th, so you should definitely check it out. Above is a quick little advertisement for the show I threw together using some Banksy work and the BFA 2011 logo design. Below is a link to the BFA 2011 website. Take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment