3/19/11

It's done!

(Watercolor, Ink,& Digital Media)

Well it's done, after months of work and sleepless nights, I have finally finished my 24-page graphic novel, "Favorite". I've sent the files to the printer and am expecting to receive my first few issues early April. There is an equal mix of pride and relief now that this project is complete. I've definitely learned a lot in the process of creating, writing, drawing, inking, coloring, lettering, and editing this. I can see why large comic book companies employ teams of people to get one issue done, doing everything start-to-finish as a one man team is stressful, but equally rewarding. I will most definitely return to this media sometime in the future, because quite honestly, it was a lot of fun to do. There is no doubt I'll be employing some newly found tricks and shortcuts next time. I would like to give a quick shout-out to everyone who helped me along the way, for your insights, suggestions, and putting up with my need for constant review - Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Nightmares forever, thanks Vic.
    It's even creepier because the little girl's name is Sarah so I wonder if...
    I need to go make sure all of my beatup dolls are accounted for...

    ReplyDelete