4/5/11

Dan Dos Santos

Well, I'm still waiting to get my shipment. It's been delivered, but is taking it's sweet time getting processed and sent to the right building, so no updates on how the finished product looks just yet. But I do have some other news. Last night Uconn Illustration club invited guest artist, Dan Dos Santos, to speak to us about his work, process, and experience in the field. His presentation was great and was interesting as well as funny, there were a lot of little "life-lessons" and "make sure you don't do this" thrown in and I think we're all the better for learning from his experiences. His work is phenomenal and he brought in a couple of his pieces for us to get a closer look at. I highly recommend you check out some of his work on his website: www.dandossantos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment