2/22/11

Some revision work.

(Digital Media)

Well I took a little time to revise and edit my Peace Corps poster design taking into account some of the critique I received. I had wanted to go back and make some changes, but the real push to do this was due to an upcoming event where my poster along with the other posters created by illustration students are to be displayed in a 50th anniversary commemoration. You can see a short description of the event HERE. This is Connecticut's only official Peace Corps anniversary celebration and will be taking place in the Dodd center at the University of Connecticut, 4-6pm on Wednesday, March 2nd. Senator Dodd as well as past volunteers will be there to celebrate. I'm pretty excited about this event, it's a pretty big deal, especially that our posters helped to spark this whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment