2/16/11

A time to learn, a time to teach.

This coming Monday, February 21st a few students including myself are giving adobe photoshop/illustrator tutorials to various students. The even is hosted by UCONN's illustration club, which has really taken off since its birth only last year. I'm looking forward to this, as I use photoshop a lot when it comes to my illustration work, and I'm more than happy to show other students some tricks and tips when it comes to using the program. On the other side of the coin, I'm looking forward to learning a few things from some of my fellow students. Both of these programs are enormous and there are practically limitless ways to do anything, so it'll be nice to see what everyone has to teach. Below is the flyer for the event, made by Amanda Brayman, you can see the design HERE on her blog. The artwork on the flyer is done by the four speakers. From left to right on the flyer --> Myself, Jake Anderson, Mitch Bilodeau, and Shaun Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment