7/29/11

I would have used both

(Ink and Marker)

Hey all, in following up to the previous Protoman related post I figured I would post some more Megaman themed artwork I've been doing. Some of the other stuff is going to take a back-seat for the moment. Today is a quick drawing I whipped up in the sketchbook. My thought for this one was fairly simple - Why doesn't Megaman use both arms as his Mega Busters? To geek out for a moment, Megaman is able to switch between having "normal" hands and turning his hand into his Mega Buster ( the "shooty-gun-thingy" he uses in all the video games). If he can turn either hand into said Mega Buster, why not go ahead and use both sometimes? I mean double the guns means double the firepower. I know it would have made some Boss battles in the games go a lot faster haha.

** Disclaimer -- I did not do my hardcore Megaman fan research on this one, so maybe it's because he's only allowed to have one at a time? I don't know, still think two would be pretty cool though.

No comments:

Post a Comment