9/6/14

Ultra Vic


My father recently celebrated his 50th birthday and this year I wanted to make something special. Some of you may be familiar with a game called "City of Heroes." City of Heroes was an MMORPG, it was a lot like World of Warcraft, except it was superhero themed. The game opened in 2004 and captured my imagination as both a gamer and comic book/superhero fan. The game ran until 2012, and admittedly I lost interest as life got busy, however my father continued to play until the very last hours that the servers were still open. The game allowed players to create dozens of their own custom superheroes, so for my father's birthday I illustrated my father's favorite character, Ultra-Vic. Bonus points if you can identify the villain at the bottom of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment