7/11/14

Glenn The Frog Knight



I know I'm a little late to the party on this one, but I just started playing Chrono Trigger for the first time! This game has all the elements of the 32-bit RPGs that I grew up with - I just never had a chance to play the game on the SNES, and due to the rarity of the actual SNES cartridge I found a Playstation downloadable version. I really like Glenn, I think he's my favorite character in the game - or maybe between this and the last Kermit piece I just subconsciously really like frogs. Who knows?

About the sketch above: I recently upgraded to a printer that will scan and print 11x17 (Hurray!) so I've now started working my sketches in Photoshop, printing them out on a piece of 11x17 bristol board in very light blue ink. After it's all printed I grab my trusty brush pen and ink it. I took a few small liberties to make Glenn look a little more frog-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment