11/29/12

This This is Really Cool

(Picture of the a9 rig from the fundraising site)



A friend of mine showed me this fundraising campaign on indiegogo: Click HERE to check out the fundraiser.  It's an armature rig for artists (or really anyone that needs an armature for any reason).  From the images and video presentations it looks like a really useful tool and I thought it was worth a donation, so I've already pledged to get one of the large armatures.  These look way cooler than the traditional wooden ones art and crafts stores carry - without being ridiculously expensive.  Oh and the other cool thing about this fundraiser - no risk. If Kamal Siegel (the inventor) does not reach his goal everyone gets a refund, if he does reach his goal you get exactly what you pledged for - no "Well I didn't reach my goal so you don't get your pledge and I keep the money" on this fundraiser. Anyways, just wanted to share for anyone who might find this as useful as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment