7/11/12

Brass City Comic Convention!

(Digital Media)

Hey guys Just wanted to post some art I made inspired by my graphic novel, Favorite. Done in Procreate on my iPad. Take a read below for some exciting news!

On Sunday, July 22nd, I'm going to be at Brass City Comic Convention with some other local artists. I'll be selling copies of my book: Favorite along with some other prints!  For those of you interested in my book who can't make it, you can always find it available on Indy Planet (click here). So come and check out the convention, stop by and say hello, I'd love to see you there!  There's going to be some awesome guests, including artists Frank Mclaughlin and Dan Dos Santos. Below is some information about the convention along with the flyer.

Date: Sunday, July 22nd
Time: 10am - 3pm
Location: Naugatuck Valley Community College - Chase Parkway, Waterbury, Ct
Admission: 99 cents


3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I wish I could go!
    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be in Jersey. I would totally go if I hadn't already made plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support guys! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete