6/13/12

I'm Baman!

(Digital Media)

Today I'd like to share my portrait of the famous BAMAN! No, I didn't spell that wrong... I mean Baman, you know, best friend of Piderman? Well in case you don't know what I'm talking about - I think you need to check these out: Youtube - Baman and Piderman.  I've watched these episodes more times than I can count and I really, really like them, so I wanted to do a bit of tribute art to these guys:

(Created By Lindsay Small and Alex Butera)

I think this means that I need to do one for Piderman too...
Anyways, for those interested in the works in progress stuff, I did remember to take some screenshots, especially because this particular piece took many hours.  So without further ado, below is some work in progress shots.

(In Progress Shots)


No comments:

Post a Comment